CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Farting Bug (へこきむし)

He Says:
hekoki mushi (へこきむし)=fart monster
Sometimes can't you stop farting?
I don't know why, but some people fart constantly.
Maybe,I think I fart a lot accidentaly after eating a garlic food a lot.
By the way,when I had a party with my japanese ex-girlfriend, I did a tremendous fart in front of my friends to make them laugh. They laughed so much, but later, she cried in private so much.
She couldn't believe I farted in front of people, couldn't stand it.
It made a deep crack between us so long. Even though they were our friends.
Especially most of japanese girl are so shy, and tend to think a fart is a taboo. So there are many japanese wives who can't still fart in front of their husband.
My wife does it like a greeting to me everyday,every night though.
Like the answer by fart instead of saying yes when I ask something.

She Says:
What can I say to that except that his farts are not accidental!
Hekoki mushi literally translates to "farting bug" which is pretty cute.

The next word is...いけてる。

0 comments: